Friday, August 28, 2015

Big Move to Texas!

Hello!!

I wanted to let you all know that I just moved down to Houston, TX a couple days ago. It is definitely a big change for me being so far from New Hampshire, but I am excited for the change of scenery. I feel as though this move is something that God has put on my heart and I hope to establish a  fulfilling life down here. I will be working at my cousin's pharmacy while I am looking for a social work job. I am so so blessed to have such great and supportive family down here. Even though I barely know them they have welcomed me into their home with open arms. The first day here I was so homesick, but this scripture really helped me through:
 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous . Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."  (Joshua 1:9). 
I will probably be knitting a bit while I am waiting for all my paperwork to go through, so check my etsy page. ^_^ Here is are some hats that I recently made for my little sister as she went off to her first year at college. 
My attempt at making a cat hat, but it turned out too big. She still loved it anyways haha
I really like how this hat came out. I was just experimenting. 

Anyways that is all for now. I will hopefully update with another tutorial soon, but as for now I am signing off. 

Peace, 
    Veronica 

Question for the readers:

Have any of you ever moved before and how was that experience for you? If not where would you move if you could go anywhere in the world? 



No comments:

Post a Comment